If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting? – Stephen Levine
There isn’t a person alive who doesn’t have or hasn’t had challenges with relationships! The truth is that relationships are what life is all about. If everything was to disappear right now, from a spiritual standpoint the only thing that would matter would be people, memories and relationships. How can we heal relationships that are suffering?
Here are 2 ideas that do work:
- Let’s drop our ego and call the person or persons we most need to talk to. Tell them how much we miss them and how much we’re losing out by not having a normal relationship… This has been known to work for some !
- The Spiritual Triangle: Here’s an exercise that works powerfully to heal relationships behind the scenes! Here are the steps…
- Use prayer to connect with divinity. Now imagine 3 points of light in the mind’s eye.
- Point A: Is a bright light in the region of our heart; Point B: Is a luminosity that depicts God or divinity. Point C: Is a bright light that represents the heart of the other person.
- Make a ‘light’ connection between Point A (us) and Point B (God). Then connect Point B and Point C (the other person). Finally in a triangle connect all 3 points!
- Imagine the light triangle between the 3 points as vividly as possible. This light is the love that connects everyone. This love heals all…
- Now pray that this relationship be healed and imagine Point A, B and C merging into one brilliant light!
Daily Affirmation: Today I AM healing all relationships!
Recommendation: The Bridge Across Forever: A True Love Story
by Richard Bach