If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. – Abraham Harold Maslow
How often do we use a hammer; to solve just about every problem?
We do this by:
- Being set in our own ways
- By only looking at people and issues with past-colored glasses
- By thinking we already know the answer
- By thinking of a response when another is still talking
- By not sitting and just being, trying to jump in to fix a situation or problem
- Through our habitual thinking patterns
When will we snap out of this hypnotic way of being?
When we do then the sunlight appears more alive, the air more fragrant, feel what the other person is truly feeling and connect with that which is.
Recommendation: The Power of Now