People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
Life is hard work. We’re essentially a tabula rasa when we’re born. Everything that we do, makes us, every habit, every project, achievement, goal etc. We literally build our inner ‘soul’ through our persistence and hard work.
Because nothing much is free in life. We must remind ourselves daily to:
- Pray: Connect with our spiritual source. Motivate ourselves.
- Thank: Be thankful for all we have and are.
- Love: Love all, including self.
- Set Goals: Live life on purpose.
- Exercise: Our mind, body and soul.
Daily Affirmation: Today I sharpen my saw. I focus on what’s important.
Recommendation: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey