To him who is in fear, everything rustles. – Sophocles
- How many fears are you harboring in your life?
- How many of these fears are actually conscious ones? How many lie deeper still?
- What do these fears cost you, your life and family?
- How would your life be if you were calm, peaceful, at-ease and fearless!?
- When do you plan to answer some of these questions for yourself?
Meditation Tip #3:
Start with Tip #2 and then once you feel settled let yourself relax even further. Now connect with your inner self by consciously putting your attention on your heart. You’ll notice that your attention so far had been inside your head and now can shift, if you let it.
Notice all thoughts as they arise. Just notice them, do not attach to them. As soon as you notice that you’ve attached to a particular thought and followed it, because that will happen, let go, and just be. Now notice the next thought that soon arises. At first this will happen a lot, over time though your mind will settle down, bit by bit.
The key is practice and regularity.
Can you invest just 10 minutes morning and evening, in this practice, for your own greatest benefit?
Recommendation: AM Meditation