18.20 When one sees Eternity in things that pass away and Infinity in finite things, then one has pure knowledge. – The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 18)
The creator put her essence and signature into her handiwork. These abundant clues clearly point to the spiritual basis for all that we see and experience. We’re living a spiritual life even when we don’t know it! So why not do so consciously and reap the benefits!?
fruits of the spiritual life
The Gita reminds us of our spiritual heritage and destiny. With the spiritual life come the fruits of Spirit:
- A sweet more friendly nature
- A natural smile borne of an unassailable faith in God and his goodness
- A forgiving kind nature
- A peace beyond mortal understanding
- A love that culminates in service of others and
- a joy that’s hard to fathom
Daily Affirmation: Today I AM a fruit of Spirit!
Recommendation: The Bhagavad Gita (Penguin Classics) by Juan Mascaro