Don’t turn away. Keep your gaze on the bandaged place. That’s where the light enters you. – Rumi
the change journey
So far we’ve covered a lot of ground…
- How Do I Fix It?: Started with the question on how can one change permanently?
- Be Zen Do!: The guiding principle…
- What Needs To Change?: What must change?
- How To Become More Aware: Becoming more aware…
- Making Time For The Important Stuff!: Need to make time for all this change stuff!
- What’s Our ‘Immunity To Change’?: How we live undiscovered assumptions
- How To Lose Weight!: Using several ‘influencers’ to change…
- How To Cement Change…: How meditation fits in…
- How to Affirm Our Way To Change: Why affirmations are essential!
- How And Why Visualization Works: Why Visualization is an indispensable tool!
eft & pstec
Emotional baggage from our childhood and our past in general can be a major drag on our present. Many of us have suffered traumas that we haven’t fully processed yet. These can be a heavy albatross around our change efforts. Luckily, other than psycho-therapy there are some self-programming and hypnosis tools that can do wonders:
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques): This is an amazing self-help tool that combines meridian tapping and affirmations to root out emotional issues that drag us down and even those that are the cause of our current day physical ailments. The tapping erases neural pathways that obstruct present day normal functioning.
- PSTec: Another amazing tool that uses pattern interruption and self-hypnosis to remove unhealthy neural pathways. By using this technique one can remove phobias, fears, depression, compulsions, resentments and even program positive emotions instead.
These tools are highly recommended and they help us to face the issue and to neutralize root emotional causes…
Daily Affirmation: Today I AM a master self-technician!
Recommendation: The EFT Manual by Gary Craig