22) I am the only person who has control over my eating habits. I can always resist something if I choose to. —Louise Hay
23) I love every cell of my body. —Louise Hay
24) Walking meditation is like eating. With each step, we nourish our bodies and our spirit. When we walk with anxiety and sorrow, it is like we are eating junk food. The food of walking meditation should be of a higher quality. —Thich Nhat Hanh
25) Your feet are your physical connection to this planet. Touch the earth directly with your bare feet. Let the earth energy circulate from your feet to your head and back again. —Yoko Ono
26) I pay attention to where my food comes from and think about the resources that go into each meal. I am mindful of how much the earth gives to me and how much I can give back…
27) I give myself permission to change. —Louise Hay
28) I am in wonderment at the science of nutrition. Taking better care of myself leads to constant discovery and amazement at how well my body can work…
Through our thoughts, intentions and affirmations we guide the health of our mind, body and spirit. Let’s be extra design-full and mindful about this important and constant task.
Today I AM healthy and getting healthier. I eat well, I sleep enough, I breathe deeply and put nutrition dense food into my body. I AM relaxed because God’s in command and he takes care of me.