The biggest problem in the world could have been solved when it was small. – Lao Tzu
- Where are you not shining a spotlight?
- What part of you, do you continue to ignore?
- How can you get that log out of your eye?
Turn you gaze within. Become aware of your motives and thought process.
now look around
- How can you help the person you’re engaging with?
- What problem, around you, needs addressing most?
- How can you be of most value to others?
Daily Affirmation: Today I AM a servant. I look for opportunities to serve.
Recommendation: Peace Pilgrim by The Peace Pilgrim