Every year we gaze enviously at the lists of the richest people in world. Wondering what it would be like to have that sort of cash. But where would you sit on one of those lists? – Global Rich List!
- If we make $50,000 a year we are in the top 1% richest people in the world!
- If we make $100,000 a year we’re richer than all but 39 million folks!
- If we make $200,000 a year we are in the top .01% richest people and richer than all but 750,000 people in the world!!
Hopefully we’re feeling a lot richer than we thought we were! We’ve definitely made it!
Did you know that…. (taken from www.globalrichlist.com)
- $8 could buy you 15 organic apples OR 25 fruit trees for farmers in Honduras to grow and sell fruit at their local market.
- $30 could buy you an ER DVD Boxset OR a First Aid kit for a village in Haiti.
- $73 could buy you a new mobile phone OR a new mobile health clinic to care for AIDS orphans in Uganda.
- $2400 could buy you a second generation High Definition TV OR schooling for an entire generation of school children in an Angolan village.
Donate here: http://www.care.org/
Daily Affirmation: Today I AM wealthy!
Recommendation: Furry Logic: Don’t Worry! by Jane Seabrook