If you want a place in the sun, you must leave the shade of the family tree. – Osage Saying
We make subtle agreements with ourselves about everything in life, here are some examples:
- I’m smart but not creative.
- I can give but others don’t give to me.
- My health is poorer now because I’ve crossed this age.
- No one really understands me.
What agreements have you made with yourself?
To free yourself, to see yourself as others might see you, and to start to see yourself as God sees you, we must examine all such agreements we make with life.
- Only then do we have a chance to get away from the shade we grew up under.
- Only then can we find a place in the Sun.
- Only then can we awaken to the life we’re truly meant to live!
Examine your assumptions, then step out of the box!
Recommendation: Do It! Let’s Get Off Our Buts