It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. – Seneca
- How much of our time, our attention and thinking do we focus on difficulties?
- How many of our difficulties are real, or just perceived?
- What are we afraid of?
- What’s the worst that’ll happen?
- We must become aware of the negative programming we treat ourselves to on a daily, sometimes a constant, basis.
- Next we ought to dare ourselves to a thrilling, almost scary, goal!
- Then figure out by when we would love to achieve this goal.
- And finally choose a friend or confidante who can hold you accountable to the goal!
Daily Affirmation: Today I AM daring!