Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. – Dorothy Thompson
nothing to fear but fear itself
We must vanquish fear. Especially the kind that freezes us into inaction and causes us to shrivel up. We were meant to expand our horizons and metamorphose into beautiful butterflies. We can’t do that if we’re fearful of growth and change.
There’s mental work that’s necessary to erase fear and then there are tools available that can help in addition.
The fear pattern creates a neurological path in our brain which becomes very hard to erase. Often no matter what people try the automatic pattern takes over and defeats them.
One way to erase such a pattern is EFT (bottom of the page).
Here are instructions for using PSTec:
- Download these instructions (PSTecinstructions.mp3) and this audio (PSTecFile01.mp3). They’re both from this page: http://pstec.org/instructions.php.
- Listen carefully to the instructions first.
- Then figure out what emotional issue (fear, sorrow, depression, limiting belief etc.) you want to try PSTec on first. Decide the intensity level on a scale from 0 – 10.
- Listen to the 2nd audio now.
- For tapping on the right side, use your right thumb and right middle-finger, tap them against each other.
- For the left side, tap with your left thumb and left middle-finger.
- When asked to tap both sides, tap both the right and left side, at the same time, and rapidly.
- That’s it. At the end figure out the intensity level of that same issue again on a scale from 0 – 10.
- Repeat steps 3 thru 8 for the same issue until the intensity level goes down to a 0.
Daily Affirmation: I AM love. Fear loses its hold as I love.
Recommendation: The Essential Laws of Fearless Living by Guy Finley