8) I enjoy being in my body, and I nourish it each day. —Isha Lerner
9) I enjoy healthy food without guilt. I reject society’s shaming of food for myself and for those around me.
10) I take time to get outside. Our body is the accumulation of our past. Our breath unites our body and mind in the present moment. Go for a walk outside, preferably in beautiful surroundings. —Amy Zerner and Monte Farber
11) I do not take my breath and beating heart for granted. I am grateful to be alive. —Nathalie W. Herrman
12) Nutrition is a keystone for everything I do, so I make it an important part of my life and set aside time to eat well.
13) I enjoy foods that are best for my body. When I eat my greens, I feel energized and abundant. —Louise Hay
14) I expect a lot from my body every day, so I affirm its right to expect healthy fuel from me.
We should respect the fine bodily mechanism that we inhabit. What a gift it is. How do we use it? What do we expect from it? How do we care for it?
Today I respect my body and AM grateful for it. I continue to eat well, breathe in deeply and trust that all is well, just like my body!