15) The energy in what I eat sustains me, and I honor that fact by preparing my meals with gratitude, mindfulness, and a loving heart. —Nathalie W. Herrman
16) Pure spiritual and physical nourishment is what enables me to give to others, and so I make it a priority.
17) I get plenty of sleep every night. My body appreciates how I take care of it. —Louise Hay
18) I eat only what I need, and I stop before I feel uncomfortable or overly full.
19) What matters to me is my health, not the opinions of others, and so I take care of my body rather than trying to change it in unhealthy ways.
20) I accept the limitations of doctors and look within to improve the quality of my health. —Nathalie W. Herrman
21) Finding new ways to eat healthfully is empowering and puts me in control.
We have it in us to be masters of our body and appetites. Let’s regain control and make ourselves healthy in mind, body and spirit!
Today I AM regaining control over my appetites. I eat healthy so that my body can be perfectly healthy. Each cell in my body vibrates with pure energy. I feel great energy surging inside me and I seldom get tired!